The Team Leader and Learning Coaches of Relevant Academy work collaboratively with one another to support the overall needs of learners engaged in completion of the online curriculum in pursuit of a Michigan Merit diploma. They provide immersion, mentoring, and support to learners. The Team Leader and Learning Coaches cultivate an authentic learning environment that is personalized to each and every learner. They create and maintain a culture that is positive, encouraging, and focused on graduating each student ready for college, work, and life. Both the Team Leader and Learning Coaches have experience working with high-risk populations and work creatively to meet the unique needs of a diverse pool of students.
Confused? Don't worry. This will all be explained during your introduction. Just take this page to mean that we support learner success!
- Main Office: (517) 925-5450
- Program Director Jennifer Varney
- Office Manager April Delecki
- Team Leader Loretta Williams
- After Hours Learning Coach Khati Brazee (Physical Education, Health)
- Learning Coach Diana Thompson (Social Studies and English 9, 10)
- Learning Coach Brian Barden (Math and English 11, 12)
- Learning Coach John Ley (Science)
- Learning Coach/Assessment Coordinator Jessica Woodward
- Special Education Consultant Liesa Rocco
- After Hours Learning Coach Michaelle Converse (Art)