Relevant Academy strives to guarantee that all its learners have the opportunity for success through the support of our core values.
Relevant Academy promises to maintain the above values to the best of our ability. We expect our learners to succeed! We promise we will always have high standards with high expectations for learners, and will provide you with as much support and flexibility as possible to assure your future success. We have a positive outlook of your future, and through this document, obligate ourselves to giving you all the tools we can to assure that our learners will get a high school diploma, go to college, get career-readiness training, find a successful career, and become a successful and contributing member of society.
In turn, we ask you to do the best you can to follow and support Relevant Academy's core values for yourself, Relevant Academy staff, and Relevant Academy learners. We ask you to promise to have high expectations of yourself and to do all that you can do to be successful in your life. In order to achieve that success, we ask our learners to promise to do the following:
1. To do everything in your ability to provide for your success and the success of others at Relevant Academy by following the Learner Handbook and the above values.
2. To login to our system on a daily basis to maintain strong lines of communication with your mentors and online teachers.
3. To commit 30 hours each week on course work, barring special circumstances.
4. To commit a minimum of 6 hours each week at the Relevant Academy campus focusing on course work. This time may change from time to time, but you will always be given as much warning as possible of any changes to this requirement on any given week.
5. Attend extra classes as necessary to assure learner success.