Relevant Academy strives to guarantee that all its learners have the opportunity for success through the support of our core values. We ask our learners to promise to have high expectations and to do all that they can to be successful in life. In order to achieve that success, we ask our learners to promise to do the following:
1. To do everything in your ability to provide for your success and the success of others at Relevant Academy by following the Learner Handbook and our core values.
2. To login to our system on a daily basis to maintain strong lines of communication with your mentors and online teachers.
3. To commit a minimum of 30 hours each week on course work, barring special circumstances.
4. To commit to being at the Relevant Academy campus focusing on course work until the minimum weekly percentage is completed.
5. Attend extra classes as necessary to assure learner success.
6. Actively engage in the online curriculum provided to ensure academic success.
- Main Office: (517) 925-5450
- Program Director Jennifer Varney
- Office Manager April Delecki
- Team Leader Loretta Williams
- After Hours Learning Coach Khati Brazee (Physical Education, Health)
- Learning Coach Diana Thompson (Social Studies and English 9, 10)
- Learning Coach Brian Barden (Math and English 11,12)
- Learning Coach John Ley (Science)
- Special Education Consultant Liesa Rocco
After Hours Learning Coach Michaelle Converse (Art)