Strive for interactions that build trust and promote open communication that nurtures mutual growth and development.
Maintain an environment where individual learner success is the primary focus.
Honor the unique value of each individual by being open to diversity of thought and foster the capacity for everyone to contribute to a full exchange of ideas.
Be relentless in pursuit of learners' goals and dreams.
Promote honesty, truthfulness, reliability, and trustworthiness through thoughts and actions.
Rejoice in individual success and praise the success of others.
- Main Office: (517) 925-5450
- Program Director Jennifer Varney
- Office Manager April Delecki
- Team Leader Loretta Williams
- After Hours Learning Coach Khati Brazee (Physical Education, Health)
- Learning Coach Diana Thompson (Social Studies and English 9, 10)
- Learning Coach Brian Barden (Math and English 11, 12)
- Learning Coach John Ley (Science)
- Learning Coach/Assessment Coordinator Jessica Woodward
- Special Education Consultant Liesa Rocco
- After Hours Learning Coach Michaelle Converse (Art)