During enrollment, students will become accustomed to our online course software and meet with mentors to review academic plans and weekly goals. The enrollment meetings will be held with the Team Leader and students may be expected to do pre-assessments after they are enrolled.
Students utilize online curriculum to meet their academic goals. All courses are aligned with Michigan state standards and all requirements align with the Michigan Merit Curriculum. Highly Qualified staff are on-site daily to assist students in areas of common core instruction.
The goal of Relevant Academy is to give students the tools they need to complete coursework toward a high school diploma and become successful in their lives once they leave our program.
- Main Office: (517) 925-5450
- Program Director Jennifer Varney
- Office Manager April Delecki
- Team Leader Loretta Williams
- After Hours Learning Coach Khati Brazee (Physical Education, Health)
- Learning Coach Diana Thompson (Social Studies and English 9, 10)
- Learning Coach Brian Barden (Math and English 11, 12)
- Learning Coach John Ley (Science)
- Learning Coach/Assessment Coordinator Jessica Woodward
- Special Education Consultant Liesa Rocco
- After Hours Learning Coach Michaelle Converse (Art)